Re: XYWin on Win 98

Patricia M Godfrey wrote:

> Jordan: Where, oh where do you find keyboards (AT ones at least) with the
> F keys on the left where they belong? I saw a Northgate at a show and
> sale once, but no docs or drivers. Likewise the Gateway with the double
> set of F Keys. Even if I could find one, would it work with Win9x?

  Mine (purchased in 1996)---a Northgate with two sets of F keys---works
very well on W95. I believe it came with drivers on a disk---I can try to
dig them out if you're interested and/or try it out on my W98 or W2000
machines. (Incidentally, I bought the keyboard specifically because it has
the F keys on the side (as well as on the top), but somehow I never use the
ones on the side these days ... not sure why.)

--
Martin J. Osborne
Department of Economics

martin.osborne@xxxxxxxx