Re: Euro in Xy3

On 11/07/98 at 12:37 AM,
  "R Tennenbaum"  said (in so many words):

<- I've been told that the latest fixpacks for OS/2 support the euro in
<- codepage 850 (Alt-213, so I'm told) but I'll be damned if I can pull
<- it up. Can't even see it in the browser, but I haven't spent a lot of
<- time trying to get Unicode working here.

It's there; and, if you use the handy UX keyboard in OS/2 (rather than
the US) you get lots of dead keys (using the right alt key) as well as
alt-E being the Euro, which I type here but doubt you'll end up seeing:

--
                     Regards,
                     David

Bad cooks...have delayed human development longest and impaired it most.
	--Nietzsche
"What would life be without arithmetic, but a scene of horrors?"
            -Rev. Sydney Smith, letter to young lady, 22 July 1835

David Auerbach              David Auerbach
Department of Philosophy & Religion
NCSU
Box 8103
Raleigh, 27695-8103