RE: Converting from Word to XY

Paul Breeze said:
Unfortunately I don't use Word. I just get sent
Word files. These particular items are in Spanish and I want to run them
through a translation programme but it will not read Word files (although
it
would work within Word were I to have it). Hence I have no control over
the
format.

Are you using Win95 or later? If so, you should have WordPad, which comes
with the system. It reads Word6.0 files (I don't know about later
formats), and you can save the files as RTF. Then you can go from there.

It's worth a shot, anyway.

Shawn

shawn_harrison@xxxxxxxx