Re: "Cant run command"

Sam Martin:
>I assume you have ";c:\dos;" in your "path=" in the autoexec.bat.
>That ought to be enough, but you might try this (a separate line in the
>autoexec.bat):
> set comspec.com=c:\dos\command.com
>You would do well to check to make sure all the confusing semicolons and
>colons are properly placed in the "path=" line of the autoexec.bat.

Thanks for the idea. I fiddled with the path line, and it turns out
that simply moving "c:\DOS" to the beginning of the line solves
the problem. So, I am back in business.
I still have no idea why this problem suddenly occured, but who is
to argue with success.

--Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
--Nicholas Petreley's First Law of Computer Journalism:
--No technology exists until Microsoft invents it.