Re: Yet another dumb question

Bill Troop:
>But what about things like the Section Mark and the Paragraph Mark? And all
>kinds of other things? Does anyone have anything that does that? (i.e.
>converting from Xy4Dos into Win ANSI) Many thanks for any replies.

It is just a matter of looking up the Ansi and Ascii codes and giving a lot
of replace commands. If you want, I send you the .pgm which I use. It
covers German and Scandinavian accents and the most commont technical
symbols. You can add to it whatever you need.

-- Rene von Rentzell, temporarily exiled to Flensburg