Changes to Nota Bene Product Marketing & Support

The following is a press release from Nota Bene, a new company formed by Steve
Siebert and others interested in promoting/developing Nota Bene. As I know
many of the subscribers to this list are also familiar with and/or interested
in Nota
Bene, I have taken the liberty of posting it here.

TEXT:

For some time, The Technology Group has been exploring alternatives to enable
Nota Bene to maximize its potential. Because of the program's specialized
nature,
TTG has felt that it requires a different approach to sales and support than
their more generally marketed products.

As a result, we are glad that Steve Siebert and others have formed a new
company, called "Nota Bene", whose sole purpose is to support, sell, improve,
and develop
Nota Bene and serve its customers. While TTG continues to have an interest in
these products, this new company will have exclusive responsibility for the
Nota
Bene line of products.

This new company has worked out a well-conceived business plan building upon
the best of our past ten years' experience. As a result, Nota Bene users will
be able to count on quality service in technical support, customer service and
sales. The company has planned an exciting new marketing strategy and will
seek to reach all current users with a general mailing in the next few weeks.

All orders and other inquiries are now processed from the Nota Bene office
located at 285 West Broadway, Suite 460, New York, NY 10013 (Telephone: (212)
334-0445/
FAX: (212) 334-0845).

We would like to thank The Technology Group, Inc. for sustaining and supporting
the
Nota Bene family of products along with their other product lines over the past
18 months. Without their help the products might not have survived.

The Technology Group, Inc. (Telephone: 410-576-2040/Fax: 410-576-1968) will
assist
Nota Bene by continuing to provide Technical Support until July 27th. On that
date all
Nota Bene calls will be directed to the new company.

Nota Bene products, fully documented and complete, continue to be in stock and
can be shipped anywhere in the world within a few hours of entering your order.

If you are interested in Nota Bene and need current information or an order to
be processed now, please call us. If you already use Nota Bene and have reason
to believe that our address for you is out-of-date, please drop us a card or
FAX us the correction.

Watch your mail in the next weeks for news from Nota Bene. We'll announce
improvements to our unique "Scholars' Work Station," as well as a spectacular
opportunity for current users and new buyers of Nota Bene to share significant
savings when they enter joint orders.

We would like to thank our users for their loyal support through these changing
times.

Sincerely,

Nota Bene

END TEXT