Re: Ibid, Etc.

Stephen, please provide me your current mailing address and I will send out the
latest revision of Editor.exe (which fixes the Orbis slow down problem) and a
new Orbis diskette. We recently found the problem related to the performance
degradation. We did not write this code, so it was not an easy fix for the
developer who worked on this problem. The Orbis and Ibid code were both
written by N.B. Informatices (formerly Dragonfly - Nota Bene). We have since
assumed the Orbis code but not the Ibid code. As I mentioned to Carl and
Robert, please contact Jeff Ramsay in Baltimore for Ibid info.