Re: StarOffice -Reply -Reply -Reply

Harmon mused.....

Did XyQuest ever put out a German version of XY?? If they did, it would be
neat to get a copy into the hands of StarDiv so they could see the benefits
of a command line mode.

Steve opined...

If memory serves me correctly, XyQuest did (or was going to) put out
international versions of Signature way back when. I seem to recall that in
Version 1.03 of XyGnature there was support for "national language
services" or something like that, and resulted in functions like VN in the
help files.

It probably all came to naught with the failure of Signature in the
marketplace.

Steve