Re: Printer Driver

Judith Davidsen wrote:

> "J. R. Fox" wrote:
> >
> > Does this printer have an option for connection to a > Parallel port ?
>
> Nope. Just the promise that it will print dos from a
> "Windows base" but apparently only if I can get Dos to
> choose one of the drivers the tech recommended.

If Tom's idea doesn't pan out, I don't know what to tell you. Getting Xy to use a
particular printer driver is very doable; having an app. find an unknown port type
that never existed in the DOS days probably is not. There are Parallel to USB
connectors on the market, but I don't think there has been any demand for going in
the other direction.

Jordan