Re: Long Lost XPL Routine [was: young for life}

Ah hah! The mystery is finally revealed!! The reason I've been stumped in
modifying XY4 was that my computer guru, who built my new computer and put
two hard-drives in it, and who installed XY4 and eCS in it for me, put the
XY4 program files on D: but set it up so it would switch to C: during
startup for putting data directories and files under C:\XY4. (And then, in
the maddening way computer gurus have of assuming one can read their minds,
never told me any of this). So, I've been searching in vain all this time
under C:\XY4, which he set up just for data files, when all the program
files are in D:\XY4. Pardon me while I go destroy something. There, that's
better. Sorry to trouble all of you.

Best Regards,

Charles