Re: W3 DOWNLOAD PROBLEMS

To get an enclosed file, press E after the message is displayed. This starts
the download procedure. Choose one of the protocols listed; you will be safest
choosing one of the error-checking protocols such as Xmodem, Ymodem, SEAlink,
etc. You will get a message saying "Awaiting Start Signal." At this point turn
your attention to your communications software and start the download process
there. You *must* choose the same protocol at your end as you chose at our end.
This is critical. All should work smoothly then. If it does not, give me a call
(voice) and I will walk you through it.

---chris