Re: Email and XyWrite

***This message was created in XyWrite*** and sent by Eudora.

As this email shows, contrary to what Paul wrote, my method does create
email that Eudora will send. I'm using Eudora 4.3, but I'd wager this will
work in any Eudora. And probably in most email programs.

Paul: you can forget the intimidating .TOC (table of contents) file. Eudora
just makes a new one if the old one is absent or vermischt.

There is a trick: once in Eudora, you have to manually transfer the
message(s) from the mailbox you created to the OUT mailbox. You'll get an
error message, which is to be ignored.

Once ready in the OUT mailbox, you can edit it, add header info if needed,
queue and/or send it.

BTW, don't worry about the date and time stamp that goes along with the
???@???. That's dummy info. And you can create multiple messages. Just
begin each message with:
 From ???@???
and end each with a blank line (i.e., two carriage-return/line-feed pairs).
(Note that the above came through as part of this message, because it
didn't have a blank line before the From ???@???.)
For this email, I put in the To: and Subject: headers, after the From line.

Enjoy,
Harry

Harry Binswanger
hb@alum.mit.edu