how many of us are there- - Has anyone counte the numberof us who have responded

I am still using xywrite to write and edit. But I use word for Word to
convert to wp51 forprinting because I like the kerning in wp5.1. I am still
using xp and avoiding a lot of problems which are beyond my knowledge and
capabilities to solve. I have been using this combination for at least 15
years without any signigicant problems. if I have to coordinate withsone I
send my file as a pdf to keep the formating.