how many lines ?

Another question: Under W95, I always ran Xy4 in
25x80, but I notice in XP it's easy to get a longer
(or I suppose even a wider) screen. Isn't there some
easy command that you put into settings.dfl or
startup.int that specifies this? So far so good,
but it's a gruesome not yet having the ctrl key to the
left of the a. PowerToys for XP doesn't include it;
I think it was in KernelToys anyway. Anyway, the
previous version doesn't work with XP. Keyboard
repeat rate seems slow.