RE: Change Invisibles: migrating from Xy 3.55 to 4.017

>***BEWARE: Over the years I've repeatedly had difficulties using BX instead
>of BC on ci commands (and even SEarch commands). I strongly advise NOT
>making this change.
>
>Harry Binswanger

I demur and would like to put you to your proof, Harry. XyWWWeb is chock full
of thoroughly-tested code which, I believe, belies this assertion. If there
is a bug, however, I certainly want to know about it. Can you supply some
examples of programs that failed? Actual code and the files you tested it on.
 Many thanks.

Carl Distefano
cldxtra@xxxxxxxx
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/