Re: XyWrite/NB with BartPE

Follow-up to the below:
I see BartPE is free only for the trial. That's okay. I'm having trouble: can't get the boot disc it made to get me to either the program or the command prompt. I have put a request for help on their support forum. They will probably get me running.
--Harry
Robert wrote:
Would anyone be interested in a BartPE plugin for XyWrite or NBWin?
If I understand BartPE correctly--yes Xy4! But that's assuming: a) BartPE
is free, and b) I don't have to have my (never supplied) XP installation
disc to set up BartPE.

Thanks, Robert.

Regards,
Harry