RE: Settings for XP

Harry: I have the opposite cursor problem in Windows XP Home with Xy 4.018: My cursor is a fullsize rectangle and blinks very often. At work with Windows 2000, I have a normal, half-size, slower blinking cursor. The cursor under XP is very distracting. I'm sorry I can't help with your problem, but please let me know what you've done to get a small cursor. I used your default setting in Settings.dfl (DF CR=0,112,88,4) but the size of my cursor did not become smaller.

Jim Eberle