Re: Outline collapser-expander programs

Harry,
If I understand the logic of your programs, you are using the W wildcard to replace the text inside NT deltas but my NT deltas are really big (several pages of text), then your program doesn't work as expected.
Oh. I didn't think of that. I was thinking of a traditional outline in
which nothing is longer than a line.
Only the shortests of my NTs is collapsed by your program. Maybe it's necessary to use a differente approach (except mistake on my part when testing).

Yes, let me think about how to do what you want.
Best regards,
Manuel Castelao

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx