Re: XY4 all-in-one diskette

> ca wrote:
>
> > I ' m searching for a short menu & dialogue file,
> > for fitting a complete xy4/dos system on a single diskette.
> > I' ve tried MINI.mnu, but the choices are too limited.
> >
> > Could someone help me ?
> >

> Assuming your idea is to temporarily install XyWrite temporarily on the
> hard drive on a "host" computer:
>
> 1. Copy your Xy4/dos files to another folder. Say, xytravel.
> 2. Zip the files in the xytravel folder.
> 3. Convert the .zip file to an .exe file (using, say, Winzip).
> 4. Unzip the files onto the "host" computer.
> 5. Work
> 6. Delete the files from the "host" computer.
> 7. Take the money.
> 8. Go home.

Hum ! That' s not exactly what's I need...
Some people dislike to see other persons copying and deleting
files...

I' ve read my xy4 manual (Customization Guide, pag. 138)
"to load a menu file named MY.MNU" etc",
so a was thinking about a short customizated MENU file
but I' m unable to write it (smile)...
c.a.