Re: Junk - off-topic - solution

On 27 Jan 01, at 13:54, jr_fox@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> There are also a couple web-based email clearinghouses that allow you to
> access your mail on the road, even if you don't have a national ISP (like
> Earthlink), or your main ISP offers NO roaming arrangements at all, as is
> the case with mine. Can provide URLs for these, if anyone wants them.

Yahoo offers free web mail, which I've found useful for travel.

It has two other features I like -

1) A bulk mail folder for spam, so you don't have to read it.

2) the ability to block addresses that get through the spam filter.

I've used it from Internet cafes in Greece and Albania, and use it for all
those things where you have to fill in forms, though I don't use it for
ordinary mail.

Keep well,

Steve Hayes
E-mail: shayes@xxxxxxxx