Re: Curious behavior of two shifting keys

** Reply to message from Robert Hemenway  on Fri, 25 Sep 1998
18:10:22

So It's not just me . . .

I noticed that I can't use my left ALT+SHIFT to enter wildcards, although the
right ones work as usual. I thought I might have done something to my kbd file,
and haven't got around to tracking it down.

But come to think of it, the problem did appear around the time I installed
FixPak 6. No idea why this would be, but it's something to work on.

Tom Hawley
tjh@xxxxxxxx __________