Re: Mass removal of Archive bits

** Reply to message from "Myron Gochnauer"  on Thu, 4 Mar 2004
08:18:08 -0400

> Indeed. You must not be running Win2K on a Thinkpad.

My main machine -- this machine! -- is a Thinkpad T23 running Win2K.

> ;-) Crash, burn and
> reinstall Win2K is as regular as the seasons... come to think of it, I've
> done it so regularly that...

I've never done it. Seriously! Two and a half years. And, very often,
running two, three, four weeks without a reboot. THAT is what happens when you
no longer use DOS! You must have all manner of garbage on your machine... or
else you use IExplorer and Outlook (I'll just bet you do -- whaddo you expect?
dump 'em!). W2K is solid as a rock, for me.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx