Re: Mass removal of Archive bits

Robert Holmgren wrote:

> W2K is solid as a rock, for me.

Unless you ever have to repair or image-replace a W2K partition, then
get into the NT Loader Can't Find or Boot it Anymore situation, or the
Locked Out / Passoword No Longer Works / Can't Change or Remove
It Even With Hacker Tools situation. W2K partitions on my desktop
are now dead 4 1/2 months and counting. Haven't had the time or the
interest to rebuild them from scratch.

By the way, I have a URL for you about various bad things that rode
in on SP-4, written by some techie type users. Runs to a few pages,
as I recall. What killed off my working W2K partitions in the first
place ? Take a guess.

Jordan