Re: Cursor On Ruler Line Xy 4.0111

Dear Mr. Feldmann:

In the past we have has problems with Ultra Vision, and other high resolution
video software. While I have not heard of this particular bug, maybe an
upgrade to 4.016 for DOS or 4.12 for Windows would solve the problem, depending
on which product you are using. If you would like an upgrade (both upgrades
solve the high-res video problems) then contact The Technology Group at
410-576-2040, and connect with sales. The price will be $15.

Thank you, Britt Technical Support