Re: Win 2k vs Win 98 as guest OS on VMWare

On Sat, Mar 29, 2014 at 4:12 AM, Kari Eveli lexitec@xxxxxxxx wrote:

The easiest way for most users is using W2K as the guest. If you, or someone else, are interested in trying VirtualPC 2007 (and DOS+Win 3.1) and a Win95 lookalike shell on top of it, contact me off-list at: lexitec@xxxxxxxx

Thank you, Kari. That does sound intriguing! But at this point in my life I'm all for going the easiest way. You and Bill make a very persuasive case for Win2k as the guest OS.

I probably won't make the move from XP for another couple of months, but in the meantime I'm paying close attention to all instructions. It's very comforting to know that when I do, I can turn to the list for help if necessary.

Lynn