vDosPlus XyWrite 4.05 available

Hello all,

There is a new installer ready for download based on build 2017.10.17:
http://www.lexitec.fi/xywrite/vDosPlus405_Setup.zip

Hopefully soon also mirrored.

Changes in vDosPlus:
- Fixed overflow files not working properly in XyWrite 3+/Nota Bene 3
N.B. If you are using Xy3+ or NB3, you should immediately update.
vDosPlus XyWrite installer versions 4.00 ’ 4.04 do not support Xy3-type
overflow files. The files are truncated to zero bytes, and normal
functioning of the program is inhibited. I must thank James Woolley to
have reported this to me, and Wengier to have promptly taken care of the
issue.

- Fixed issue in Shell Emulation with WordPerfect 5.1 (per Edward Mendelson)

Changes in the installer:
- Printing.pdf changed to current version

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx