Re: Xywrite history

On Aug 9, 2005, at 7:57 PM, Ken Kalfus wrote:
The question about XyWrite's future seems to depend on whether it's compatible with Windows XP. Does anyone have any suggestions about running XyWrite on XP? I have to get a new computer, so I'm hoping it will work on XP and I can continue to use it like forever.
I am using Xy III+ 3.55 in DOS windowed mode on my XP Pro government
office computer. Granted, I am running Xy in "straight out of the
box" mode with nothing fancy in startup.int and I am not writing
lengthy works but I haven't noticed any problems. I am certain there
are others who can report their experience in greater detail.

Joseph Fisher