mailstation

>From Morris,
   I have just purchased a Vtech, Companion Mailstation that also works from batteries. It's sole
purpose is to send and receive e-mails through Yahoo. Its basic cost is about $80.00.
 It is a relatively light weight unit with a keyboard and a small screen. This enables me to use it
in bed and e-mail the messages to my notebook or desktop through a phone line.
  What I want to know whether you have received this message in html or text form.
 By the way Winston Churchill wrote most of his writings while still in bed.