SaveStyle problem

No doubt I am staring at something and just cannot see it, but what's
wrong here?

Normally, I stick to one font, UF it at the beginning of a file, and
set different sizes, positions (IP, FR or FL, etc.) with SS commands.
But this time I need to specify a font for the style too, and do not
want to do it before Saving the Style, for fear of its continuing to
influence things.

So here's my SS command:

When I then issue US EXAMPLE, I get "Cannot find style" and
"Formatting command not recognized."

Prn file is PostGhst, and I tried going through the menus to UF, then
copying to the SS command, knowing that I do perpetrate typos at a
shocking rate.

If I do

This is example
It works, but I don't want to do that, and according to the CRG I shouldn't have to.
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx