Re: headers with name and page

In a message dated 8/23/03 3:51:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Carlo.Caballero@xxxxxxxx writes:

Art, I think you need to get the RH command on the *first line* of the
file; it it appears after the first line, the page numbers (and the rest
of the header) begin with the second page (which is what most people
want).  If you put RH as one of your first deltas, before the text starts,
you should get the result you're after.

Dear Xywrite experts: I know how to get a header where I want it, by writing in RH, then FR (for flush right), then PN, for page, at the command line. What I don't know is how to somehow write into the RH instructions at the command line my first or last name, Art Levine. Exactly what is the step-by-step process to getting a name and page number in the running header command? Thanks, Art