RE: ersatz autosave...? (Speaking of...)

This question reminds me of a question I keep meaning to ask, but never seem
to get around to (pardon my piggyback here, M).

One of the main reasons that I use Xy3 instead of 4 is that I (very)
frequently alt/tab in and out of full-screen Xy. When using Xy4, going from
Win back to Xywrite causes the cursor to go from text, where I left it, to
the command line (and I believe the cmd line gets cleared too, but I can't
remember for sure). This behavior is a real showstopper for me.

Does Xy4 have a setting that will leave the cursor where it was?

-Brian H.

-----Original Message----- From: M.W. Poirier

 I've encountered an inelegancy in the way AUTOSV operates, and
 I wonder if it can be modified. If I am working in a footnote
 when it decides to save, it saves, but it also jumps out of the
 footnote to the main text. Is there a way to prevent it from
 jumping out of the note, since I would like to be the one to
 decide whether I want to leave the note or not?

 M.W. Poirier