R: Printing A5

I hope (but I'm not sure) to have understand what is your need.
I often need to print A4 sheets in A5 fashion, to produce user manuals.
I use Xy4 Win with a page format similar to the one attached, which also
contains the instructions. I hope this can help.
Adriano Ortile
ortile@xxxxxxxx

 P.S.
> 6. Macintosh would make a car that was powered by the sun, reliable,
five
> times as fast, and twice as easy to drive, but would only run on 5% of
the
> roads.
I don't think the Macintoshes are faster than Wintels, nor that they are so
easy to be used (except for banalities). Using a Mac, you immediately
realize that:
-	To write, you can only use Word
-	Word for Mac is slower and buggier than Word for Win
-	The mouse is mandatory, the keyboard is optional and troubling
-	You cannot do anything without the mouse
-	What could easily be done with one keyboard command can only be done with
10 sequential menus
-	Inadvertently releasing the mouse button during your choice, you choose
an unwanted command, sometime dangerous
-	The memory is never enough
-	And, more important, you don't have to understand nothing about the
computer and what you are doing. The computer thinks for you. And really it
is very able to bore and complicate the simplest things: duplication of a
diskette, or changing file names except than one-by-one, or giving you the
opportunituy to extract your floppy when you need to do it. And when you
try to open a file *clicking on it*, don't be surprised if a message
clarifies that *the file does not exist*!
Unfortunately, this is the same goal Bill Gates has in mind for Windows:
make people completely slave, and unable to drive their computer.