Files that Microsoft wants us to forget - TweakUI W2K

Recently when I tried to download TweakUI for Windows 2000 from
http://www.microsoft.com/ntworkstation/downloads/PowerToys/Networking/NTTweakUI.asp
(link found in many places on the Net) I got to
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/home page which brags about
the advantages of Windows 8. A broken link, nothing new, but makes life
a bit more difficult for users of old versions. Fortunately there are
services like http://www.filewatcher.com/ where you can find the right
files, if you happen to know the right filename, in this case
tweakui133.zip. (This works in Win95-Win2000, XP has a different
version). Tweak UI for W2K is installed by unzipping the package and
choosing to "install" the INF file included from the context menu. It
adds nice touches to the operating system. Look for it in the Control
Panel when installed.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)