Re: FW: Spanish, screen fonts, HP

Great.
That I reckon means Harriet has two choices for printing
accented characters, the simpler being to regard the printer
as a windows one needing no character conversion. If she
can get the characters on-screen, she should be home and
dry. (I'm presuming all the Spanish accented characters
figure in the standard code page.)
John