Re: Small problem with U2 routine

Reply to note from "Paul Breeze"  (Redacted sender "paul.breeze" for DMARC) Thu, 20 Dec 2018 12:06:33 +0000

Paul,

> I have one other slightly odd issue ...

Fixed for both $E and $X. An error (my fault) had crept into frame $E: the frame ended with
a [13+10] carriage return instead of the required 1-byte Ascii-13. I've substituted a 3-byte
Ascii-13, which also works and always displays, even when default LC is set to invisible
carriage returns. Plug in the latest U2:

http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/XYWWEBU2.ZIP

It works here. Let me know if it works (or doesn't) for you.

It's precisely this sort of picayune "odd issue" that so often leads to improvements.
We always want to hear about them.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx