Re: Small problem with U2 routine

Dear Carl

Yes, that is much better thanks. If I find anything else I will let you
know.

Best wishes

Paul

On 21/12/2018 01:49, cld@xxxxxxxx wrote:

Reply to note from "Paul Breeze"  (Redacted
sender "paul.breeze" for DMARC) Thu, 20 Dec 2018 12:06:33 +0000

Paul,

I have one other slightly odd issue ...

Fixed for both $E and $X. An error (my fault) had crept into frame $E:
the frame ended with a [13+10] carriage return instead of the required
1-byte Ascii-13. I've substituted a 3-byte Ascii-13, which also works
and always displays, even when default LC is set to invisible carriage
returns. Plug in the latest U2:

http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/XYWWEBU2.ZIP

It works here. Let me know if it works (or doesn't) for you.

It's precisely this sort of picayune "odd issue" that so often leads to
improvements. We always want to hear about them.