XY on a smartphone?

Well, not yet.

But I was curious to see if anyone has put DOS on an Android phone--and it appears someone has.

Some Oxford University physicists have concocted JPC:  a Java version of DOS that does indeed put a (nearly microscopic) DOS prompt A> on my smartphone, which now thinks it's an Intel Pentium II.  Now I need to figure out how to get XY4 and XYWWWEB into a place where JPC can find it.

http://jpc.sourceforge.net/home_home.html

It was originally a virtual DOS machine for computers--at some point I'll try it with XY on WIndows
7.

In the meantime, if anyone else wants to play with this, on phone or computer, I'd be curious about
how useful it is.

Jon Pareles