From: Jon P
To: xywrite
Sent: Sat, Jul 27, 2013 1:22 am
Subject: Re: XY on a smartphone

Jeff-- Where do you copy XY onto the tablet for DOSbox to find it and run it? Jon Pareles ----- Original Message ----- From: FreeLists Mailing List Manager mailto:ecartis@xxxxxxxx To: xywrite digest users mailto:ecartis@xxxxxxxx Cc: Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2013 1:12 AM Subject: xywrite Digest V5 #66 xywrite Digest    Fri, 26 Jul 2013    Volume: 05  Issue: 066 In This Issue:         Re: XY on a smartphone? ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Subject: Re: XY on a smartphone? From: Jeff Seager mailto:peregrine@xxxxxxxx Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 13:46:25 -0400 (EDT) DOSbox is available for Android in the Google Play Store, along with a handful of other dos emulators. I installed it and tried in a feeble way a few months ago to get XyWrite running on my tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, fwiw). I suspect one of these emulators could be made to work with some effort by one of you who's a better problem solver than I, though I wouldn't even try it if my tablet didn't also support connecting a keyboard. Jeff Seager