RE: Invisible line break

If Robert is right--as he usually is--the separator table is a washout.
But I notice the CG SAYS "XyWrite uses these characters when you perform
a function on a word....Such functions include...hyphenating." Of course,
the CG has a few misstatements in it, and this is probably one. Thanks,
everyone. I will try out various workarounds and report, but it may just
be insoluable; or insoluable without more, and more kludgy, workarounds
that it is worth. I have to keep telling myself Xy is NOT a DTP app. (Oh,
if only there were a DTP app as intuitable as Xy!)
	By the by, kudos to Paul for spotting the difference between 196 and
260. Are you or were you ever a proofreader?
Patricia