Re: OS/2 And Procomm

Yep, running procomm with no problem (NOW). I had problems and then
downloaded some tip sheet from the ftp site and played with the settings. Now I
can download while Xy-writing. Of course, you want to know what those
settings are. I'll go look and get back (not that I couldn't multi-task, but
this is a $$ connection). I also downloaded the sio comm drivers to replace
the IBM ones, but I had procomm working in a VDM even before I did that. It
could be that Comm4 is the problem; I havve mine on com1. back soon.