Nota Bene ctrl-C

Turns out Carl was wrong. There has to be a first time for anyone.
I have been able to make ctrl-C work in Nota Bene as it does in XyWrite. The problem, if I've isolated it correctly, was that my NB.U2 (virtually the same as XyWWWeb.U2) tried to use frames with an &, such as

{{5&4}}
Once I renamed that to {{5b4}} I was able to get the ctrl-C to work right. It may have something to do with how NB.DLG works. I had to fiddle with that.

I tried, unsuccessfully to get & frames to work by duplicating
{{5$?}} Redirect source for funcs $A-$Z|$0-$9 from .DLG to .U2 [CLD]
with changing the $ to &.

Onwards and upwards.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx