Re: openoffice & xywrite?

Harmon Seaver wrote:
  Also maybe will try running xy with dosemu in linux -- I used to do
that -- and see if I can just cut and paste between the two editors. I
did try that briefly but xy didn't want to run, something about keyboard
problems, apparantly in the dosemu setup.
Search the archives, and I think you'll find that one or two
people reported good results running Xy under DOSBOX on Linux. If
you know that much Postscript, a ps translator sounds like a very
good method (I, alas, do not).

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx