Re: Help File Bug?

No I don't load command override (though I will test that possibility off
line). I avoid Command Override very carefully. Now, indeed, there are a
couple of ^^ commands located in my U2 file, but Command Override is definitely
OFF (VA$OO=1). I'll try removing them from U2 to see if that makes any
difference. Yes, the failure is intermittent; but I'd say 9 times out of 10,
the topic in the Index doesn't load, but produces this App error msg. I'll
play with it some more. Oh, if IBM had just followed through on it's
commitments! We'd have a very different situation here. We'd have, for one
thing, an OS/2 version instead of a Windoze version; and we'd have published
APARs for every verified bug report, so that users could at least be apprised
of known problems. If you *know* that OX produces these kinds of problems, why
not *share* that info?

 Anyway, if I can't get to the bottom of it, I'll give you some sample lines.
Obviously, though , if you can't reproduce this porblem at all, it's something
deeper...