Re: Help File Bug?

Robert, it sounds as though you are loading a "command-override" file (i.e.
SAMPLE.SET). We have a documented bug which produces exactly the problem you
mentioned. This bug however is on the slate for fixing. It should be in 4.015.
I will post the arrival of that revision.

If you are not loading this type of file, then please provide some specific
help topics which produce this problem. I cannot reproduce this problem at all.
Or...is it intermittant?

Regards, SysOp