Dictionary Software

     Your reference to the American Heritage dictionary caught
my eye, inasmuch I had just seen a press release announcing the
purchase of the American Heritage Electronic Dictionary by
WordStar's Writing Tools Group, which will sell the electronic
dictionary with the Houghton Mifflin interface as a stand-alone
retail product for the Mac, DOS and Windows platforms.
SerchText, the reverse search capability including Boolean
operators, looks very interesting.  The asking price for
registered WS users, $49, also seems pretty reasonable.
     Anyway, I'm a little confused.  You're not saying that
"Definitions Plus," "Key Dictionary" and American Heritage are
all the same, or all appear to the same, are you?