Re: Winmail.dat resolution

Frank,

according to the web page carl found, it seems you should be able to send
email formatted at plain text. (As you know, the rtf file contained in the
winmail.dat file contains the formatting for your mail.)

It seems you should be able to go to the Tools menu, click Options and then
Mail Format. In the "Send in this message format", select Plain Text.

This should work. You shouldn't have to do all the other steps.

hope this helps,

Russ