Re: Winmail.dat resolution

At 11:48 AM 12/14/00 +0200, Frank Heydenrych wrote:

>It's almost unpreventable due to MS and the multitude of readers out there
>... so I will simply initiate a clean, non-RTF new mail every time to the
>group, rather than reply.

You mean instead of replying you create a new message and paste the address
in? I think there must be a better way. Could it be it is the "reply in
existing message format" switch that caused the nuisance?

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." (Oscar
Wilde)