Looking for XyWrite

Hello,

I have heard of XyWrite for some time, but know nothing of it except
that it saves files in ASCII format. I would be interested in
purchasing a copy, but understand that the currently available DOS
version requires quite a bit of disk space and does not run very well
using an older CPU. I am interested in finding an earlier version (II
or III) that I can run comfortably on a palmtop computer or an older
Toshiba laptop (T1000).

Does someone have an older version that they are willing to sell me?

Thanks.

Russell