Re: Glitches in XyDOS 4 &/or XyWin

cldistefano@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> -> I think it's a toggle, Carl. But I'm not
> -> 100% sure. I.e., if you hit ctrl-K again,
> -> the recording stops.
>
> Right. That's what I said: "use [func RK] to toggle
> Record Keystroke mode on and off".

(Slaps forehead!) Sorry. You certainly did say that.

> My question was
> different. When you command SAVERK [filename] to write
> your keystrokes to a file, it doesn't clear the memory
> buffer. So that, if you begin recording again, any
> additional keystrokes are appended to the buffer and any
> subsequent SAVERK command writes not only the new code,
> but all of the previously-recorded code as well. My
> question was, how do you clear the buffer, so that
> recording starts from a clean slate?

What about func RX do? According to the help menu it "executes the
_last_ set of keystrokes you recorded? Does that help you?

Hope I'm not wasting more of your time!

lb136@xxxxxxxx
New Address:
61 W. 62 St, NYC 10023
212-459-0600 X7109 (phone) 212-459-3677 (fax)