Re: Bug List

Nathan Sivin wrote:
> the column table bug reported by JE does
>not happen to me. That suggests that it depends on
>hardware, if not on software, and that in turn implies that
>without some information on both, it may not be possible to
>resolve certain bugs.

I think I stated that I'm using XY DOS 4.017. Perhaps most relevant with me
is that my keyboard is configured for the XY III+ template, not 4.0, using
the TTG-supplied XY4-3.KBD file. Its claimed internal audit date is 2/19/93
and its file creation date is 8/12/93. Anyway, without shame, here's the rest:

Computer     No-name off-shore DX-5500
CPU        386DX 40 mhz + math co
RAM        8MB
HDD        two 120MB compressed
Swap File     4MB; Disk & file access 32-bit uncompressed
Cache       CPU 128KB; DOS disk Smartcache ?MB
CD-ROM      Creative (Sound Blaster) 4x IDE
Modem       Practical Periph. PM14400FXMT V.32 bis w\fax
Comm software   Quick Link II
Printer      Toshiba P341SL
DOS        MS 6.22
Windows      3.1
Memory Mgmt.   DOS 6.22 EMM, with ?KB free low RAM
Custom U2 file	 none

James Enterline  144 West 95th Street  1 (212) 865-9648 Voice/Fax .
...............  New York NY 10025   jenterli@xxxxxxxx